Saturday, July 2, 2011

Testing Malaria meds

Today I tested whether I could "tolerate" the malaria meds.  Dr. Rousse strongly warned I test this ahead of time instead of risk the results of one of his patients that vomited all the way to the airport.

I quickly saw the wisdom in his advice, so I tested the malaria pill today.  Thank you Lord that I can tolerate it and that I learned ahead of time that I need to take it with a large meal.

Typhoid is all that is left and that begins tomorrow!

Also, I met the sweetest woman today-- Rosalie, in Dr. Rousses's office.  She organizes all the travel shots in the office and she has a real heart for the world and helping those that need help.  She has a great vision to educate NWA about other countries & their needs.  I hope to spend more time learning about her vision when I get back from this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment