Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rafiki Rwanda Village- Day 9 Tuesday

6am wake-up... off to another day in the dental clinic and computer training with Joy.

Joy and I worked all day together and once we finished up the Excel list, we moved on to the Sponsor letters in Word.  This is a subjective exercise because we get most of the information for the letters from the children's report cards.  So, this is an English lesson as much as Word training.  Joy is a joy... very bright and we laugh a lot!

Lunch again with Mama Judith and the kids (yep, Enid still down at the opposite end of the table).

Joy and I finished at 4pm today, so I was able to go out to the playground for the last few minutes of playground time with the kiddos!  Fun!  I hung out with Enid and found out how much she loves flowers. 

When I got back to the cabin, Will was in his room sleeping and I saw a piece of scotch tape stretched across his door at eye level??? WHAT?  then I saw Barb's face... she was silently cracking up.  THAT was her way to get back at Will.  Sherri and I joined into her silent laughter because of how very lame this attempt was!

Will woke up, opened his door, paused to look at the tape and then gave us a "this is lame" look.  We ladies laughed and laughed and I laugh now as I type this--- it really was such a funny thing.  Thus began the "Get Will Back" attempts.

Cottage time with Mama Judith and her girls was so much fun!  I brought pics of my family to show them... they really liked the pictures of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment