Thursday, July 14, 2011

Prayers

I still have to finish packing and have various errands and tasks to still complete in order to be ready to leave tomorrow morning for Africa.

God, you know my concerns and anxieties... travel peace, security, dental equip and luggage undamaged delivery to destination, and one concern that is growing... the increasing sensitivity of that tooth that had the recent root canal.  Lord, you tell us to cast all our anxieties on you, so that is what I'm doing.  I give you all these issues of concern and place them at the foot of the cross and plead for your grace and mercy on this sinner.  Most of all I pray that your spirit inside me will be stronger than my will... I want to glorify you in all the small travel discomforts/inconveniences/disappointments and sleep deprivation etc and I can only do that with your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment